President Volodymyr Zelensky signed a law on the renewal of the electronic declaration of officials from the confidential declarations.
Dzherelo: website Verkhovna Sake
Details: The draft law 9534 has been signed by the President.
- On June 5, the Verkhovna Rada adopted as a whole bill No. 9534 on updating the electronic declaration for officials, akaThe register can only be opened through the river.
- President Volodymyr Zelensky announced thatmake a decisionIn accordance with the law on electronic declaration, praised by the Verkhovna Rada, after consultation with the vice-president of European and Euro-Atlantic integration Olga Stefanishina.
- Ukrainians took more for the spoilsover 25 thousand signatures on the petitionIt is necessary for the president to veto bill No. 9534 and return it to parliament in order to open the register of new declarations of officials.
- 12th Spring President Volodymyr Zelenskyvetoon the law, which saves the exchange of money before electronic declaration.
- 20th Verkhovna Rada praised the government’s law about the updated e-declaration.
Read also:Pro-Russian and old corrupt “elites”: who in the Radya wants electronic declarationshttps://myboxingnews.com