Members of the Institute for Foreign Wars (ISW) noted that the Russians, who are now dead and their dictator Volodymyr Putin, have changed their rhetoric in anticipation of the occupiers’ attack on Avdiivka and “change the occupation” from the drive for inserting the dampers.
Details: Experts say that Russian President Volodymyr Putin may be trying to change the significant presence of Russian troops near Avdiivka in the Donetsk region.
In an interview with the Russian sovereign television station, Putin stated that the Russian military is conducting an “active defense” in Avdiivsky, Kupyansky and Zaporizky.
In the opinion of the Fahivists, Putin’s characterization of Russian offensive operations under Avdiivka as “active defense” rather than “active combat operations” may fail to change the focus on significant Russian support.
“Russian troops are unlikely to create significant breaches or support Ukrainian forces in populated areas in the near future, and potential large-scale penetration will undoubtedly result in significant and trivial “I don’t have a special warehouse or material resources,” says Zvita.
According to ISW data, the Russian information space as a whole is also streaming its initial optimism about the prospects for Russian offensive operations near Avdiivka.
The review shows that the Russian armies continued their offensive operations, which began on the 15th of Avdiivka, but have not yet achieved further successes due to the incredible decline in the pace of Russia many operations in this area.
Both Ukrainian military officials and Russian officials stated that the Russian troops did not achieve the necessary breakthrough and were faced with great expenses and, undoubtedly, greater It was coming to its senses at the pace of drying.
However, the Russian military will likely continue offensive operations at such a reduced pace in the near future and will not be a threat to Ukrainian forces in this area, although they are unlikely to be able to achieve the ultimate I will break through or the edge of Avdiivka.
Analysts also indicate that the slowdown in the pace of Russian offensive operations may be the result of time-sensitive attention to the tactical situation, and the firemen may intensify their attempts to report Avdiyivka in the coming days.
Key ISW upgrades for 15 months:
- Putin may be trying to change the significant presence of Russian troops near Avdiivka in the Donetsk region.
- The Russian information space is also streaming its initial optimism about the prospects for Russian offensive operations near Avdiivka.
- The Russian troops continued their offensive operations, directed towards the end of Avdiivka on the 15th, but have not yet been able to achieve further successes due to the apparent slowdown in the pace of Russian operations in what areas?
- The Russian military will likely continue offensive operations at the same increased pace in the near future and will no longer pose a threat to Ukrainian forces in this area, although they are unlikely to be able to reach the country crazy river or sharpening of Avdiivka.
- The Ukrainian armies continued their offensive operations near Bakhmut and at the entry into the Zaporizhzhya region on the 15th of the year and further advanced towards Bakhmut in the afternoon.
- The Russian army carried out offensive operations on the Kup’yansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, on the Avdiivka-Donetsk line, near the border zone of Donetsk and Zaporizka. regions, as well as at the entrance of the Zaporizhzhya region, leaning ahead on several straight lines.
- The Russian Orthodox Church sends a priest connected to the Kremlin to Crimea, which, obviously, is partly the result of Russia’s efforts to reinvestigate religious communities in the occupation of Ukraine.