World

In Vladivostok, two men died from fumes from rotten potatoes


Two men died in the cellar of a garage in Vladivostok from fumes from rotten potatoes. About it reports Prosecutor’s Office of the Primorsky Territory.

The death of two men born in 1992 was reported on September 26. The incident occurred near house 21 on the street. Gulbinovich.

According to preliminary information, the dead were cleaning out the garage where old potatoes were stored. Due to the specific smell at the scene, the investigation suggests that the men were poisoned by fumes from rotting potatoes. There are no visible signs of violent death.

The exact cause of the men’s death is being established. Pre-investigation check into the incident conducts and the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation for the Primorsky Territory. They also stated that, according to preliminary information, the men died from fumes from rotten potatoes.

A similar incident occurred in the Chelyabinsk region in September 2019. Then from the fumes of rotten potatoes in the village of Magnitka died four people, including a 16-year-old teenager. According to the Investigative Committee, they were cleaning out the vegetable storehouse at home.

https://myboxingnews.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button