Often those with curly hair dream of straight hair, and those with straight hair admire curly locks. But everyone definitely strives to have healthy, strong and thick hair. Public news service I figured out how to care for my hair in Korean.
Like skin care, Korean women take care of their hair in stages, using a whole range of procedures and special cosmetics that are affordable.
Step-by-step care in Korean
1. Thorough and deep cleansing of the scalp is the main task of the first stage. The scalp must be cleansed of:
- sebum produced by sebaceous glands;
- residues of cosmetics;
- other contaminants.
For this task, special peelings are used. In order not to trigger too active stimulation of the sebaceous glands, the procedure is carried out once a week. This is quite enough.
Korean scalp peels consist of natural and organic ingredients that not only gently and gently treat the skin, but also nourish it.
2. The second stage is a familiar procedure to all of us – washing your hair with shampoo. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo for your hair.
- Dry hair needs intensive nutrition and hydration.
- Oily hair needs drying and moisturizing.
- Intensive strengthening of follicles is very suitable for weakened hair.
- Damaged hair needs regeneration of the internal structure of the hair shaft.
- Unruly, coarse hair needs softening and smoothing.
3. Massage at least once a week is the third stage of care. To do this, you can use a wooden comb, a massage brush, or massage your head with your fingers for 15 to 20 minutes.
You will feel the results of the massage very quickly, as blood circulation and the effect of using shampoo will improve, and the follicles will receive intensive nutrition and stimulation for active growth.
4. Using conditioner is the fourth step in hair care.
It is important to choose a conditioner with the same directional action as the shampoo. You can choose in two ways:
- a selection of conditioner of the same brand as the shampoo is an easier option;
- Choosing an air conditioner yourself is more difficult. You will have to explore the options and find the best one. You can add products such as a clarifying and strengthening shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner.
5. The fifth stage is recovery and treatment. This is a very important stage and you cannot make mistakes in selecting funds.
Recovery and treatment takes place through the application of nourishing masks. They are natural, effective, inexpensive, and actively nourish the hair and scalp.
Masks are applied twice a week for 20 – 30 minutes. After applying the mask, put on a special cap and wrap your head with a towel. The mask works better in a warm environment.
You can replace the conditioner with a mask and leave it on for two minutes.
The final water procedure is a contrast shower, which helps prepare the application of leave-in products.
6. The sixth stage is the final one. This stage involves the widespread use of a variety of care products: balms, essences, oils, serums and others that do not need to be washed off.
At this stage, effective care products must solve the following problems:
- additional food;
- eliminating fragility;
- reduction of pomp and tangles; additional protection from negative environmental influences:
- ultraviolet rays, low and high temperatures, excessive dry air;
- giving hair natural shine and silkiness;
- maintaining the shape of the installation.
- Leave-in products are universal and suitable for everyone without exception – the main thing is to choose them correctly.
- They are very varied in their texture and have different effects.
- It is better to use them after each hair wash and before using hot tools – for protection.
- Distribute the product in layers. First, treat the back of the head, strand by strand, then the top.
- After applying the product, comb your hair thoroughly to distribute the treatment evenly.
- For damaged, bleached hair, use sprays with natural oils and proteins.
Read alsoHow to care for your lips in winter
- Multifunctional sprays with sea buckthorn oil, hyaluronic acid and vitamins will moisturize, nourish, remove frizz and restore.
- Soft lotions intensively moisturize hair, as they contain glycerin, seed extracts and vitamins.
- Creams with a moisturizing effect are suitable for hair that is prone to tangling, damaged or frizzy.
Message Features of the Korean hair care system appeared first on Public news service.https://myboxingnews.com