The Minister of Foreign Affairs of China, Wang, stated that Israel went beyond the limits of self-defense, and is guilty of committing “collective punishment to the people of Ghazi.”
Dzherelo: Wang had a telephone conversation with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia, Prince Faisal bin Farhan al-Saud, informs Ukrinform As sent to the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China
Straight language: “Israel’s countries have gone beyond the limits of self-defense. It is their responsibility to seriously listen to the calls of the international community and the UN Secretary-General and impose collective punishment on the people of Ghazi.”
Details: Having added that the offending parties are likely to take unique actions that lead to an escalation of the situation, the culprits will soon return to the negotiating table.
Behind the words of Van, China INTENSIONAL SPILKA with Palestine, Izrahal, that all of the zziykali Cons, Abi reach the pinnacle of Vogny, forget the nonsense of the cyivated populist і Jacortican, the Humane Corridi in Gazi.
The chief diplomat of China spoke of the lack of alternative to the obvious advance of the “two-power solution” and declared his country’s readiness to cooperate with Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries to support “fair the rule of Palestine from the renewal of national rights” and the return of Palestinian nutrition “to the right path by creating two powers.”
About those who slept violently in the Ghazi Strip was caused by an attack on Israelis by militants of the terrorist group Hamas, unprecedented in scale and brutality, the head diplomats of China and Saudi Arabia, as they say from the information, do not know. get lost.
- 7 zhovtnyaHamas launched a massive missile attack on Israel. Eventually the attacks died out over 1300 Israelis.
- Israel has begun to launch massive attacks on the Gazi Stripturning under controlall areas on the border of the Gazi Strip.
- On June 10, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant stated that Israel would move to “all-out offensive”to the Ghazi Sector.
- On June 12, the Israeli Defense Forces published a massacre against the residents of Gazi with a callevacuate for the day for 24 yearsbehind the power security and ahead of continued strikes against the terrorist group Hamas.
- On June 14, the Israel Defense Forces announced that it was carrying out “massive” airstrikes on numerous Hamas targets near the Gazi Strip. will complete preparations to a “large-scale ground operation.”